MGB240 Two-wheel Bin
The MGB240L Two-wheel Bins are manufactured to the highest standards using the most recent production techniques and conform to European standard EN 840-1. Made from the highest quality polyethylene, the bins have been rigorously tested to withstand UV radiation, extreme weather conditions and chemical resistance. All of the bin components are manufactured from high quality galvanised steel and are reusable. The design of the bin lid also ensures a perfect fit against the base preventing unwanted smells to escape and rainwater to seep through.
The MGB240 Two-wheel Bin is a popular choice for both households and commercials in Malaysia and in Europe. Manufactured using the highest quality HDPE and is made in accordance to DIN 30740 and EN840.
• Perstorp’s two wheel bin are manufactured according to DIN 30700 / EN 840
• To be emptied by tipping over a toothed rim as a standard feature
• Manufactured from new material only
• Resistant to UV, cold, heat and chemicals,
• Smooth-running casters with solid rubber tyres
• Solid galvanised steel axle
• Embossing, hot stamping and screen printing options are available
• Prepared to accommodate data carriers
• Available in all colours required
• When service life ends the complete containers can be recycled.
Bin and Lid:
Injection moulded HD-Polyethylene,
UV-Stabilized for outdoor use.
Hub: Injection moulded Polyethylene
Tyre: Vulcanised rubber
Axle: Galvanised Steel
Temperature Range: -40°C ─ + 80°C
Max Load: 98kg